Monday, May 19, 2008

Catch Up Week: Day 1

Well, last week we all three caught a '24 hour' stomach flu, leading K and I to take some down time and leading Chimpy to say her longest–and saddest–sentence yet, "Me throw-up little potty downstairs, Mama" (no joke). Though things are back in order, my computer is still down. I have ordered a new hard drive and will swap out my old one in a few days, but until then I thought I should do a little catch up on our recent adventures and follow up on the Mother's Day post.

Yes, that's an ultrasound. It's a xxxx, due in late xxxxxxxx. We told Chimpy there is a baby in mama's tummy and asked her what its name is. She said "JoJo." I've got a name picked, but her name has stuck. We don't know what exactly Chimpy thinks of Jojo (real baby or pretend) but she says hello and goodbye to and kisses JoJo. She seems to understand Mama is eating for two and gives K food for JoJo. At our tea party today Chimpy poured a cup for JoJo. We've been pulling Chimpy's smaller clothes and younger toys aside "for JoJo" and she hasn't made any fuss yet.

Mama and Jojo are doing great, they're pictures of health (except for the recent marathon vomiting). Jojo is a real kicker and appears to be growing strong and well, the doctors have moved the due date up three times. I'll attach some ultrasound pics when I get them scanned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And when's the due (xxxxxxx) date?????