Thursday, February 05, 2009

Four Picture Friday: The Case of the Missing Yaya

You know, if I missed blogging two weeks of my life, I would only have to catch you up on the new rip in my pants and you would be entirely up to speed. But miss two weeks of Jojo's life and I have to catch you up on his four months birthday, his rolling, his move to solids and, most importantly, the loss of his yaya. For those of you not in the know, 'yaya' is the term Chimpy coined for Jojo's outstanding up-standing hair. Here are some examples:


Kitchen Yaya

Walk Yaya

Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Guest Room Yaya

Surprise Dogpile Yaya



Frustrated with the failure of gels, waxes and pomades to control his yaya, Jojo turns to his most trusted advisors:

"I've invited you all to this roundtable to discuss ways to tame my yaya. Let's begin."

"Yes, Blue Elephant?"



The suggestion:

Chimpy's yaya therapy.

Success!

3 comments:

Momily said...

I think it's the chimpy slobber slime that did the trick!

Jenna said...

I love me some yaya. Miss you all.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love guest room yaya!